Saturday, August 22, 2009

You know your'e a new mother when...


1. Witch Hazel + Pad + Freezer = HEAVEN!! (if you don't understand...you probably don't want to!!)

2. A Sitz Bath is something you actually own...and you understand the smile on the lady's face on the box...

3. Everything is now measured in ounces...the baby...the breastmilk...etc.

4. You keep count of numbers of times your kid poops and pees in a day!

5. Betsy, the lactation consultant, is my new BFF

6. I have the cleanest kitchen EVER because that is where the swing is located and one of the daily naps usually takes place.

7. I have been nailed by a peeing boy...so much so that it was dripping from my hair!

8. A shower now seems like a luxury!

9. My diaper bag is packed with everything I could possibly need...I am sure I will quickly learn to weed things out and not carry so much!

10. And...you'll find enough random parenting books...baby books...advice books laying around the room to fill a small library.

No comments: