Friday, August 14, 2009

Pictures of the little guy...

Fun facts about Cohen:
1. He was born August 14th which was also my grandma's birthday
2. He has the middle name von because Sam thinks von is the best name ever and makes even lame names such as "Bruce" sound cool...ie: Bruce von Troge. Granted this would not work with all last names...
3. He was the 3rd of 23 to arrive when we came to the hospital (YAY baby way to go!!)
4. He LOVES his hands
5. I will put it in writing now that he will be a mini-Sam...I think he looks JUST like him, however every once in a while when he is turned to the side I think he looks a lot like my little brother did when he was born...and Scott looks just like me...so there is some hope for me somewhere. :) (I'm just saying 40 weeks and...nada...doesn't quite seem fair!)




his little forcept mark...which is almost completely gone already

No comments: