Monday, August 31, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Cohen was bundled and ready for the launch...since he and Hudson were the "reason" for the launch
Friday, August 28, 2009
Cohen met Josh and Helen
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Although this video is hard to see...you can hear the hard grunting and groaning that goes into working out of the swaddle...thus keeping him awake for that much longer. You would then in turn think if we swaddled him with his little hands up he would be happy...nope they must be FREE from the swaddle.
It does not even have to be an official swaddle...it can simply be wrapping a blanket around him tightly while in the swing...the above picture is the final grunt that freed his little hand and the satisfaction of it shooting out of the blanket into the air.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Saturday, August 22, 2009
2. A Sitz Bath is something you actually own...and you understand the smile on the lady's face on the box...
3. Everything is now measured in ounces...the baby...the breastmilk...etc.
4. You keep count of numbers of times your kid poops and pees in a day!
5. Betsy, the lactation consultant, is my new BFF
6. I have the cleanest kitchen EVER because that is where the swing is located and one of the daily naps usually takes place.
7. I have been nailed by a peeing boy...so much so that it was dripping from my hair!
8. A shower now seems like a luxury!
9. My diaper bag is packed with everything I could possibly need...I am sure I will quickly learn to weed things out and not carry so much!
10. And...you'll find enough random parenting books...baby books...advice books laying around the room to fill a small library.
Friday, August 21, 2009
daddy did NOT want to leave!
Cohen didn't want him to leave either!