Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fat Tire and FAT Feet!!!

FAT TIRE
We took Sam's brother Joel up to the New Belgium Brewery , home of Fat Tire beer to do their tour...
and visit their tasting room.
Sam and Joel had brewed their own beer at our place in the morning so they were very interested in checking out their process on a large scale.
In one of the rooms they have these amazing mosaics all around the brewing tanks.
FAT FEET
And after a long day of sitting in my office chair and the car and playing games I ended up with my fattest feet yet! You can't even see ankles anymore! They are so puffy, it feels so strange. The weird thing is that you can actually push them in with your finger and your fingerprint stays on my foot for a few minutes...I could not get a good picture of that...maybe next time.
To give a little perspective with the only foot picture I could find on short notice...my feet are normally VERY narrow and small so it gives a good idea of how HUGE they really are!

1 comment:

The Meyers Family said...

oh, the fat feet - bummer! Hang in there; at least you know it's temporary!!