Wednesday, July 22, 2009

37 Weeks...are we there yet?!?!?!

Well this week has been a rough week...I even missed my normal Tuesday night photo since I didn't feel good...so instead you get a photo post Wednesday night cleaning night...lookin' good!! Oh well I figure this outfit shows how ready I am to get this little guy out!
Since it is 37 weeks I still technically have 3 weeks left, however my weekly email this week said he was fully baked (their words not mine) and is ok to come out at any point. Baby...are you listening?! It is ok to come out NOW!!
I have HUGE feet, can not sleep much at all and waddle like a duck which Sam finds quite amusing! I keep telling myself that it will be so great to just be able to sleep on my back again...then remember I won't be doing much sleeping once he comes anyway so that is not the best carrot to get me through.
Here's to hoping he's listening and knows it is ok to come anytime now!

1 comment:

The Cornell's said...

Keep that baby in until I get home!