Tuesday, July 7, 2009

35 Weeks and counting down...

35 Weeks down...5 (or less hopefully!!) to go!!
Fun new developments:
1. My HUGE ankles. They swell like crazy and Sam finds them somewhat entertaining as you can actually push on them and the fingerprints stay where you pushed!
2. The inability to sleep very well at ALL anymore since as soon as I get comfortable and fall asleep my arm also falls asleep then tingles and wakes me up...AND the fact that I have to pee about every hour and a half. I guess all of this just prepares me for being up all night with the baby, but I must tell you I don't do well with little sleep so I am sure praying for a good sleeper!
3. Tiredness...it's back...it makes my days seem quite long.
4. Out of breath the most since I have been. I can walk up a few steps and be huffing and puffing!
5. And finally, the inability to truly bend over. I now have to do the sideways squat to get something or have someone grab it for me. It sure is strange to not be able to do normal things, but it will all be well worth it!!

No comments: