Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sorry for the delay...

Well some of you already know the reason for the delay on the blog...but if not the big news is there is a baby Troge on the way!!! I have been SOOOOO tired and have fallen WAY behind on the blog, but will spend some time catching everyone up on the details now.
I found out during the day on Tuesday December 2nd but didn't want to tell Sam over the phone so I made this sign and got some sparkling cider to celebrate...
as you can see I didn't quite believe the first...or the second test...We had our "supper club" that night so I didn't tell Sam when I picked him up from work and luckily he fell asleep in the car on the way home so he was a little out of it. I ran into the house first telling him I had to go to the bathroom (which I really did) so I could be ready with the camera to catch his reaction (which you can see above). As many of you know Sam is loud...quite loud...and went nuts!! Here were are toasting...we are very excited for the little one to arrive!!

No comments: