Monday, February 9, 2009

Christmas!!

We headed up to Loveland on Christmas Eve to go to the Christmas Eve service and watch the dude (my brother, we've called him "the dude" for years) drum...here he is rocking out

and a video of their opening song

then back to the house for the first of what would be MANY games of Ticket to Ride

Then Christmas morning...which as you'll see in this photo and the next few is really a time to harass the dogs!

David forgot Jack's fancy collar so we made him a fancy coat instead. Meet Jack...Jack Russell :)

and Dank getting into the festivities

In our family we draw names and buy just one gift for whoever we draw. My dad had me this year and wrapped up this map which sent me downstairs to...

THIS map!! They have a map of the US that we grew up putting pins in for all of the places we went and I had always said I wanted one like it of the world...it is hard to see but Sam and I have already been busy putting pins in our new map!

Time for Christmas dinner (we thought this ham looked like it had a face)

A full house as usual! My uncle Jim, aunt Tammy, sister Kate, cousins Tara and Greg, sister Lindsey, her friend Jennifer, friend Melissa, brother Scott, cousin Landon, uncle David, me, and Sam...NO idea where mom and dad were for this photo!

not sure why anyone thinks we look alike!? :)the first of our baby gifts...some Seuss books from Jim and Tammy

No comments: