Wednesday, October 8, 2008

MORE Stephen Kellogg!

Wednesday the 24th Clare and I went to Boulder to see work the merch table for the Sixers at the Fox Theatre. We first took my brother out to dinner at the Sink...a great burger joint then headed to the Fox. We got to hang out with the guys for a bit before the show, then could see the show on the screen while we sold shirts/cds/etc.
Then Friday we did happy hour at Gov Park and then my friend Helen and I went to the Bluebird to see the show. We were right up front...and of course it was a great show. I have now gotten to see them 4 times in the last few months...time for withdrawl... :(
Stephen
at the end of the concert they took their guitars to the middle of the venue and sang with just their guitars...it was great!
Stephen with Kit in the background

1 comment:

Mandy and Supreme said...

I noticed you're on a first name basis with Goose now. Have to say I'm pretty jealous out here in LA. I'm going through withdrawals too :(