Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The BIG 3-0

Those of you that have been around me for birthdays know I LOVE them!! Since Sam threw the surprise party early I was able to truly have a birthday month!! On my real birthday (the 19th) I got a few surprises and a fun visit!!
some beautiful flowers from my friend Jill
a VERY YUMMY edible arrangement from my office (with a McCain card as well...they were pretty proud of themselves) a fun sushi dinner out with Sam...with some green tea ice cream and candleThen the arrival of my friend Jen!! I found this for sale sign the night she was coming in and it made me laugh...the realtor is Jennifer Pollock...my friend...Jennifer Pawlak! :)
Saturday we went to Boulder and I showed her some of the sights Then we found this theater where you can do dinner and a movie so we went to see The Women with my friend Natae too and we got the massive margarita...definitely had to share!
Then we stopped by Little Ceasars to see my sister and had to of course take advantage of the Crazy Bread and photo op with the guitar! Jen rocking her Colorado hair! :)

It was a great birthday!! Now only 10 more years until another big birthday...but at least Sam's is coming soon!!

No comments: