Monday, October 6, 2008

House Changes

We've made a few changes in the house lately that are fun so I thought I'd put a few pics on for those of you that are not close enough to see them in person!!
I FINALLY got my kitchen wall painted...the paint has been sitting in the closet for about 3 months!! For those of you that don't know Sam also made the shelves that the dishes are on and the white plant stand...he decided to take up carpentry for a while but has now moved on to beer making.
And we had these AWESOME bookshelves installed by one of my dad's friends. I love them and have always wanted something like this for all of my books! As you can see I had quite a few to fill it up already! And I got a few new fish out of the deal!! That's Leo Tolstoy on the bookcase and in a bowl on the bottom shelf of the coffe tables we have 3 other little guys James, Ezra, and Scott...all named by Sam.