Friday, April 13, 2012

School Pictures

I realized as I got to Cohen's spring school pictures that I never shared the GEMS from this past fall. So before I start with the current school pictures I thought I would backtrack to October.
 smirky
 serious
 smirky
 and then there is this one?!!!??? I was laughing so hard when I saw it and could not wait to show Sam when he got home. The kid has never put a hand in his pocket in his life! So funny.
Here is his class from the fall, Miss Shauntah had to leave shortly after this which was tough because Cohen was very attached to her, however he quickly fell in love with his 3 remaining teachers.
Now we flash forward to spring, which I was out of town for and as you can see Sam dressed him in the SAME shirt from the fall. Pretty funny.
the pond pics for the spring are wonderful
Sam says this is his 45 year old insurance salesman picture/pose
Here is Cohen's new class with teachers Miss Alison and Miss Heather, Miss Mary is not in the picture

No comments: