Wednesday, May 25, 2011

less than 24 hours in CA!

I was in California for less than 24 hours for work, but was able to spend the night with my brother who was out in LA for the summer working as an intern for a production company on the Paramount lot. We met up in Santa Monica...


some people say we look alike...I just don't see it! :) Haaaaaaa

made the dude hit the photo booths on the pier with me...in case you did not already know this I LOVE photo booths...proof here....and here...and you get the idea

one more photo booth shot...not too many great backgrounds to choose from on this one

the pier at night

this shot is for my little one back home...tractors on the BEACH...and also a good shot of the boardwalk that I did ALL of my first marathon training on...many many many miles logged along here and one sighting of Val Kilmer among those miles as well!


the pier during the day...I can't even tell you how many movies and tv shows I've seen this pier in

and another pic for the little man at home who LOVES trash trucks


a photo for a friend of mine...you know who you are! :)


1 comment:

The Cornell's said...

Haha. Thanks Laurie! :)