Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

A bunch of the gals and I ran the Bolder Boulder 10k on Memorial Day.

We missed our park and ride spot so we drove into Boulder and woke my brother up at 7am to drive us to the start...what a trooper!

Here we all are at the end of the race in front of the stadium (Bri, Brittni, Sparrow, me, Brooke)

me and Sparrow waiting for the elite racers and celebration

Bri and me again waiting...

then the skydivers come into the stadium...this year again the guy carrying the American flag was the guy that Brooke jumped with when we went skydiving for her 30th birthday...so funny
-
To cool off we grabbed the kiddos and some food and headed to the pool
it is hard to get all 3 kids in one picture but Sparrow's phone provided a distraction
for a few seconds at least...

No comments: