Friday, May 1, 2009

More from Mexico- Time for relaxin'

The purpose of the trip was to relax...and we did a lot of that! Lots of reading (I read 6 books), swimming, lounging, walking, napping...it was AWESOME!!
me on one of our walks
mom and dad Russell by the pool at our place
me with the jellyfish at the aquarium
rounds and rounds of dice
me on the raft...my ideal setting...in a pool (non-saltwater) while being able to hear the ocean (saltwater...blah!)mom and dad Troge by the pool
me lounging...notice sam asleep in the far left corner
our pool...no one else was ever there!
dad (they somehow missed the true photo element of this pic by getting all of the surroundings in the shot as well...but at least they had fun!)
mom's pic...a little bit better
and mom #2
some more lounging...it's rough!
and one last dip in the pool on our last night
time to head back to the snow...for all of us!

1 comment:

The Meyers Family said...

good for you to get away before the baby! And so fun that both sets of parents were there; it's a blessing to have in-laws that get along. Ours do and it's great! Where in Mexico did you stay? We went to Playa del Carmen over Thanksgiving with my whole family and it was awesome!