Tuesday, May 19, 2009

28 Weeks- 3rd Trimester!!!

Well I am officially into the 3rd trimester which means it is getting closer!!
Fun facts and other info:
1. The baby loves watermelon...at least I think so since he goes nuts just about every time I eat it.
2. We took our birthing class this past weekend...Sam is now a bit overwhelmed!
3. The baby seems to like to be awake when I am trying to sleep, but sleeps for most of the rest of the day...as long as this does not continue once he is born it is ok.
4. I am HOT all of the time now! Sam can be completely covered in down blankets and sleeping away and I don't even have a sheet on and feel like it is 120 degrees.
5. Restless leg syndrome is common at this stage of the pregnancy...and I sure get it a lot...especially when trying to sleep.
That's it for updates for now, I'll try to include more as we get closer to this little guy joining us!

1 comment:

The Cornell's said...

I can hardly wait for baby Troge to get here. I can'tbelieve you are already in your third trimester!! Time sure does fly.:)