Thursday, March 6, 2008

St. Patty's BUNCO

I have now vowed to take more Bunco pics as it is one of my monthly activities and have not really had many on here! This month I hosted and we had a St. Patty's theme...as you will see!

some GREEN beer (Emily got a little carried away with the green dye!)
Irish soda bread
and we went with the bunco headband instead of the bear...I think it will stick around! Here is just ONE picture of Cody wearing the headband as she had it on ALL NIGHT LONG with 5 buncos!
Clare very excited about her Bunco!
Bunco Brea

Emily and Clare with the green beer Emily made...my favorite part of this pic is that Emily looks about 2 feet shorter than Clare!



Cheers!



both of my sister's play Bunco with me now which is super fun!

Brea, Clare, Caroline

Brooke had the last Bunco AND most wins...so it was a big night for her as she has not won in over a YEAR! Last Bunco prize- Lucky Charms and Pot of Gold lotto tickets

And finally...Kate pulling up the rear with most losses (only one more than me...we had a good night...ha!)

No comments: