Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun Filled Saturday!

Saturday was quite the day! The morning started out EARLY at the Denver County Convention where I once again cast my vote for BARACK Obama (spelled Barak) in the mailing from the Denver Dems...impressive! Only to be one upped by Hillary's name being spelled incorrectly on the actual ballots! We sat by house district and it was chaos as each person had to file through and cast their ballot, but overall at the end of the day Obama is on top and it is worth it! I did have to leave early so I was not able to stay around to run to be a state delegate which is a bummer but I know he will be well represented!

Rocking the Wyoming for Obama shirt in support of the Wyoming caucus day...which he DOMINATED!! Woo hoo way to go Wyoming!
After the presidential and senate votes we snuck out and headed home. Then Sam, David, and I headed to the land o love to celebrate mom's birthday (a few days early). Jim, Tammy, and Landon came over as well. We spent much of the nigth playing Wii and I will have to admit my arm was quite sore, but I sure can rock Wii bowling!! :)
Mom blowing out her candles (like she bowls!!) Too bad we couldn't fit 54 on there!! Ha!

1 comment:

Mandy and Supreme said...

that's some intense staring at that pie there... check out the look on his face!!!