Saturday, March 22, 2008

Before and After...

Sam and I have both gone through two big before and afters...

Sam:
When the Air Force told Sam his eyeballs were broken he figured he needed glasses, so he replaced the lenses in his dad's old glasses and wore them for the rest of the time at the Academy, but they were not real glasses...

He then tried to go for the crazy shades, but they were not real glasses...

Then this year while at a conference for work he borrowed a co-workers glasses and realized the time had come...he needed REAL glasses!!!

Laurie:

from long and dark...

to long and dark with bangs...

to long with bangs and highlights... to SHORT!!

The always changing hair...why not?!

4 comments:

Brea said...

TOTALLY ADORABLE HAIRCUT!

Mandy and Supreme said...

wow, those are some bcgs if I've ever seem them! Hilarious :)

And I will agree, your haircut is totally adorable! And just in time for Spring!

Anonymous said...

nice...such a cute cut!
I love the blast from the past photos!

The Cornell's said...

That picture of Sam is fantastic! And I love your new haircut too!! I can't wait to see it. :)