Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stock Show

I had a bunch of free tickets to the stock show from a work event we did so we gathered some friends and enjoyed checking everything out.
 Cohen and Lincoln enjoying the tractors
 then the petting zoo
 that Cohen LOVED!
 I was surprised because I thought he'd be a little freaked out but he loved feeding the animals
 and petting them
 there were pigs and goats and alpacas
 they had brushes that the kids could brush them with
 then we did the pony ride
 so cute!


 loved this pic of climbing in boots!
 here are the boys waiting for the train ride
 Cohen and Lincoln raced to the engine
 and Griffin grabbed the caboose
 they all waved every time they came around
 Cohen also had his first cotton candy, which he LOVED, thanks to Lincoln for sharing
 checking out the llamas
 I had to wear my new cowboy hat that I got for my work event
and here is my fun with photoshop pony pic

No comments: