Saturday, January 14, 2012

29 months with frog guy

Our little man is already 29 months old! I now have to stop and actually calculate how many months old he is as after 2 you tend to just say 2...but for the purpose of frog guy he is 29 months old.  

Cohen loves his CAT, he sleeps with him always (I think his little mind would be blown if he knew there are actually 5 cats in our house!)
Cohen loves playing trains, building tracks, and has started making more of his own train sounds and coming up with who is riding certain trains. He and daddy have often created fancy new tracks by the time I get home at night.
Cohen is really starting the "by myself" phase of his life and one I am sure we will be in for some time. Teachers of classrooms of kids this age are SAINTS. :)
We love this little kiddo, the more he understands and talks the more laughs we have as he is figuring out his world around him.

No comments: