Saturday, December 31, 2011

Grace is ONE and New Year's Eve

To end the year 2011 we celebrated a birthday...
of this cute little one year old- Grace
a little birthday party
some cake

some frosting

Cohen has a dot of frosting on his tongue, as much as he would taste...baby steps
there was some bouncing
will ALL friends!

then we move on to phase 2 of the night...new year's eve...which means SLEEPOVER!
so we got the boys jammied up
Cohen and Eli in matching ones!
let's note in this picture that Eli is not even ONE yet!
and of course lined them up for a photo
then had some more snacks
the first prego one to hit the door...
followed by the 2nd
the girls
amazing pictures of Bri will NEVER not be funny to me!
almost midnight...
a few fun beverages to toast with
3-2-1...
welcome 2012
yay
yay
yay
yay
and the one little munchkin that rocked until about 2am!
Which was longer than his mom made it. (hands down my favorite photo of the night)

This night also marks the 10 year anniversay of my BFF Jill and I hanging out and getting ready for the good old Resolution Ball in Copley Square in Boston.
While I wish I had a photo of that actual event loaded on my computer...these will have to do.

No comments: