Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekend in the Land o Love

We went up to Loveland to celbrate Cohen's birthday...here he is at the train station for the little train I used to ride as a kid.  It is in the park by my highschool and run by the Lyons club.
 it is VERY hard to wait
 his ticket 
 going through the tunnel...a little scary so he hopped on grandpa's lap
 still not quite sure about the tunnel

grandpa then took him for round 2
this time in the caboose

where you can stand in the back and turn the wheel and wave because you are SO excited

still waving
when they were done Cohen got to sit up front and ring the bell
then it was time to play at the park

and get grandma to go down the slide



these giant seat swings are awesome!
Cohen helped grandpa with dinner but ate the olives as fast as grandpa could put them out


grandpa would turn around and they'd all be gone
then he moved onto cucumbers...he is definitely my child!!  this is one of my all time favorite snacks...and always has been
then bath time after such a busy day...such a cute little butt...haaaa!  he'll appreciate some day that this is on the blog. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cohen Troges has such a sweet little bum. I look at his little bum and want to put my dick inside him. I know he wants it the little faggot. Look out Laurie, Sam wants to fuck little Cohen. That's why he likes to cuddle with Cohen when he's going to sleep. That's when he puts his dick inside him and fucks him.

Anonymous said...

Id love to get little Cohen at my house bend him over and fuck him in the ass so hard he goes limp id enjoy using his tiny hole as my cock sleeve

Anonymous said...

Fine ass be cuter if it was being destroyed

Anonymous said...

Every man needs to molest a little toddlers butthole least once in his life it feels soooo freaking good and tight

Anonymous said...

Anyone want to chat about kids message my wicker


Kidlover94