Friday, October 2, 2009

Staying warm brings sound sleep!

It is starting to really cool down here which means we broke out the mittens. The best part about the mittens is that he leaves his little fists balled up inside of them, he hasn't quite realized that he can stretch his hands out in there! Cohen also doesn't really love the bigger hat at this point, he will have to learn to like it, but for now we let him slide with the lighter hat and mittens. We we out for a walk with Brooke and Hudson and Cohen fell asleep on the way home. He was so tired that I didn't want to wake him up so I set him on the table while I was doing dishes. I looked over a few minutes later and this is what I saw...
it made me laugh, and being the nice mom that I am, instead of adjusting the hat I got out my camera and took some photos.
This is a few minutes later...
and finally...lights out!

1 comment:

Brea said...

Oh man, I love this photo series!!!!!!