Monday, September 28, 2009

Sick Day :(

Sam came back from Hong Kong with a really bad cold and Cohen and I had both gotten colds as well, so on Monday daddy and Cohen had a sick day...did I mention it was also my first day back at work?! So at one point I went into the bedroom to check on them and this is what I found...

you may think sick days look a lot like exercise time...but they were actually both really sick!
Sam made an appointment for Cohen at his doctor and the earliest they could get him in was 4pm. All morning the little guy was coughing, nose was running, eyes were watery you name it...come 4pm he is just fine. Sam said at the doc he was flirting with the nurses, just huge smiles all around and not a cough, sneeze watery eye. He is pretty sure the diagnosis was overprotective 1st parent, but hey better to check I say!

No comments: