Saturday, September 19, 2009

31 years old!

What a difference a year makes! Last year at this time Sam threw me a huge birthday party for my 30th...the $5 prom (see pictures here). This year I am a mom and the only way my day could have been better was if Sam was able to spend it with us. Cohen and I had to drop Sam off at the airport early in the morning on my birthday for a trip to Hong Kong. He had taken a half day on Thursday prior to my birthday and gotten me a massage and we went out to dinner to celebrate. We joke about the 17th being my other birthday anyway since two years ago our taxes were returned because he had put my wrong date of birth down...so every year I now get two birthdays. :) After Cohen and I dropped Sam off we headed to Loveland to celebrate with my family. We went up to Estes for the day and it was GORGEOUS out!!
I couldn't narrow these pics down much...so you get to see lots of them!
I LOVE shadow pics...this one we got the elk in!
here he is in action
the aspens are just starting to turn yellow
my little boy all bundled up
Cohen starting at auntie Kate
still staring
Cohen and grandma and grandpa
Jim, Tammy and Landon came over to celebrate my birthday as per normal with the Lees crew we were up until the wee hours of the night playing games...which of course I won!

No comments: