Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

Last week we went to my uncle's new clinic and had one of their fancy 3D ultrasounds done and found out we were having a BOY! Today we went for our regular doctor appointment and it was confirmed...we are indeed having a boy. Everything looks good, we are excited for this little guy to arrive! We are still trying to figure out how to post the video taken last week, but for now here are a few ultrasound pics from today with labels. I will also try to get some prego belly shots up for those of you who do not see me regularly...the belly is definitely growing!


cool pic of the spine and ribs
the black dot on the right is the baby's stomach
I love this one...looks like the little guy is saying hi
and a great profile shot
He was VERY active during this ultrasound it was hard for her to get all of the pics she needed!

1 comment:

The Cornell's said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. I thought for sure you were having a girl... but what do I know. I'm turning into every other woman that's had a baby with their wives tales of guesses. :)