Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bri's Annual Peep Cake

For the past 6 years our friend Bri and her friend Laura have made a peep cake for Easter. This year they made the cake a wee bit early to make sure Bri could do it since she will have a new little one by then making it much more difficult. We went to celebrate with them and this year they had added a surprise layer of peeps inside the cake!
Bri and Laura
The theme of this year's cake is pretty easy to see...the reason is because this year Bri and Joel got chickens that live in their backyard. Sam and Joel have enjoyed a few days tormenting them and laughing sooooo hard, we have all enjoyed some delicious egg sandwiches from them as well.

2 comments:

Mandy and Supreme said...

did you know you can hypnotize chickens? that could be hours of fun for those two...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF01CTJgAyk

used to do that at camp when I was younger. yes, I'm that cool.

The Cornell's said...

I was confused at first thinking I was looking at my blog! :) Man... those pictures make me wish there was still more peep cake to eat! :) DELICIOUS.