Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Adventures

My friend Brooke and I laugh at the extremes of our past weekend...to start it off we went skydiving to celebrate her 30th birthday. We attempted last Saturday but it was too windy so Friday morning we went for round 2:




In the plane with my buddy Nate

Brooke on the way down!
A note to her hubby
post jump...a little windblown
me too!
our standard back to back photos

And like I mentioned we had two extremes...following the skydiving we headed to Estes Park for a scrapbook retreat! It was a great time and we got lots done. My mom, sister, and aunt as well as some other friends were there as well.


My sister Kate and her first scrapbooking experience

Brooke and I with the cart...this is ALL my stuff!

My mom battling the paper cutter

My aunt Tammy who organized the weekend

And our amazing view!

No comments: