Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Birthday Week...

Sam always laughs because I have my "birthday month" then my "birthday week" then of course my birthday...however this year it truly was a birthday week!!

My Actual Birthday the big 2-9!
On my actual birthday I worked, then Sam and I went out for sushi (my favorite) then I had my group with the gals. Brittni made these awesome brownies for me!

Bowling Night

Sam won a free bowling party for 16 when we went bowling with his work, so we decided to use the party for my birthday celebration. Check out Bri's form!!! My uncle David and his wicked curve ball...only rivaled on our lane by Dan.
Joel showing Bri how it is done...
Sam...before the guys decided to bowl for speed. Fudge came out ahead with the fastest bowl, Joel Cornell won technique for a strike thrown between his legs, and I was able to pull out slowest ball with 1.07 mph down the lane...as compared to Fudge's fastest at 28 something! :)
Me and my friend Natae...friends since 4th grade! She took one for the team to come bowling...not her favorite activity!

And to finish out the week...Bucca de Beppo


Me and my cousin Landon
My aunt Tammy and my mom


And then we have the classic family shots!!
Landon
my dad
my uncle Jim
Overall it was one great birthday week!! Thanks to all of you for the fun cards, emails, gifts, I really appreciate it...let the birthday month continue!!

No comments: