Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

We went up to Loveland on the night of the 3rd to spend the next day with the fam.
This is how I found my boys when I went back to check on them at bedtime.
The morning of the 4th we went over to the lake to the park to see what activities they had, we quickly learned it wasn't quite like it used to be when we were little with all kinds of kid booths so we defaulted to the train.
And waited patiently for it to come around again...

so we could ride again and again and again!

We spent the afternoon hanging out at grandma and grandpa's house with family. Cohen and Tammy enjoyed the bubbles.

not so little anymore Landon lounged

grandpa grilled
jello jiggled
John joined in the grilling
Cohen enjoyed some amazing watermelon

we had quite the crew


Landon and Sam
these two don't look like brothers at all
 and me since I am always the one taking all of the photos

well, except for this one of me and my little cutie
and the family photo
I thought for enjoyment I would include the whole process
and what it takes to get this many people ready to take a photo
closer
even closer
almost
and FINALLY the group shot, except for Gabby who is blocked by me!
my new favorite photo
and a good one of the 4 siblings
it was so fun to have the Lees crew visit
Kinler with some of his guys

Cohen trying a wheelbarrow

and finally a little singing before the fireworks, it was quite a fun holiday!

No comments: