Saturday, June 30, 2012

Beck's Wedding

One of my good friends from college got married just outside of San Francisco.
 She had a great rehearsal that she invited us all to at a Mexican food place in Pleasanton, it was great to spend the time with college friends and celebrating Beck (Jessica) and her wedding.
 My friend Amanda let me borrow her cowboy boots, I have now decided that I need some of my own!
 The next day I spent spent relaxing and reading at the pool with the Jungmans, it was AMAZING. In the afternoon we headed over to the vineyard for the wedding.
 had a great glass of Rose for the ceremony
 
 then the ceremony started

 Beck looked absolutely beautiful!




 my favorite snapshot from my phone!
I loved their table settings and the family style dinner (and some AMAZING food!)
 Julie and me at the reception, one of us did not wear sunblock while at the pool...can you tell which one?! :)
Thankfully I was able to borrow Chris' jacket as it got quite cool at the vineyard once the sun went down. We had a great night of food, wine, dancing and even croquet.
 We got up early the next morning, had breakfast with Beck and the rest then made the most of our late flight and headed into San Fran.

 I have never been at Pier 39 when it was this empty!
 Alcatraz
and of course Lombard Street
Julie and me at the top
 a gorgeous little garden tucked in one of the streets along the way
 and no trip to San Fran is complete without a stop at Ghirardelli for a sundae!
 Unfortunately we could never see the bridge because of the classic San Fran fog, but we know it is there.
 the fishing cat

and we topped it all off with some chowder sourdough bread bowls.
 
Great trip
Great friends
GREAT FUN! 

No comments: