Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dude's Film School Graduation

My brother's graduation was a two day deal. The first celebration was his film school graduation and final film screening. Sam and Cohen stayed home for this one since it was hot and we knew it would be a late night screening all of the films.
 The family line up
 my mom was less than thrilled with the bright orange shoes he chose to wear so I made sure to get them in as many photos as possible
 the grad
 the department head for the film school
 his favorite film professor Alex Cox

 Scott and his friend Jeremy on the left

 ahhhh...there are those shoes again
this one just makes me laugh, great pic of Scott, but check out Jeremy
 this is the graduation they called each name since the overall CU graduation would be way too big to do so
 thanking his professors
 giving Alex a hug
HOORAY!!
 Scott and Lin
 Scott and Alex
 Scott and his girlfriend Anne
 Allyson, Scott and mom
 the proud parents
 Kate and her boyfriend Clint
 the Russell siblings
 so proud of the dude!
 Our family 
 we went to dinner on the hill at the Sink between graduation and the film screenings and Lin's bright yello dress looked so cool with all of the green so I made her take some pictures
 so cute!
 the building we watched the screening in
 pretty fun to see it on the big screen!
and me playing around with my photo editor :)

No comments: