Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NYC

Well folks it is my FINAL November post...woo hooo...next week maybe it will be in December in a week...then January...February...and by then it will be April!

Anyhoo, I was able to tag along to NYC with Sam and we had a great weekend (other than me being really sick)
Kate and I had done the city years ago around Thanksgiving time, but I had never been for the full fledged Christmas tour, it was beautiful
the tree
some amazing window displays
we got to say at the Waldorf Astoria which is amazing on its own!
we met Joel and I FINALLY met Michelle for a show which happened to be on the same night of the tree lighting so that added a little extra to the cross town commute but at least we were able to then get a tree shot a few nights later
we went to a great little restaurant next to the hotel and had the BEST pretzel I have ever had and I LOVE pretzels!
we then joined Michelle and Joel and some of their friends for dinner then headed to this bar by their place that has indoor bocce courts, it was a blast
NYC at Christmastime is truly amazing, and something everyone should do at least once

No comments: