Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Cookies!

Brittni organized a Valentine cookie day for the boys.
Cohen had fun patting the dough
Griffin had all of the boys laughing...he's the expert
then it was play time while cookies baked (notice the amount of flour on Cohen!)
then it was time to decorate...here is Griffin with the white
Cohen thought it was GREAT to sqeeze the bag all over
then shake shake shake the sprinkles
Isaac enjoyed the sprinkles too
Bri "decorated" a cookie too...I laughed
then she laughed at my cookie :)
then the best part...eating the cookies...which as you can see Isaac dove right in
face first!
Cohen took a few small bites but is still not a big fan of sugar so didn't eat much (but I love the red frosting lips!)
Griffin enjoyed his as well
here we all are (minus Bri taking the picture) with our cookies
then we attempted a group photo
which is getting harder and harder
but we still try
until one of them melts down (this time it was Cohen)
-
Sam and I were able to go out to dinner for Valentine's Day while Fudge stayed with Cohen. It was a good night out and I can't believe I don't even have one picture of us!

No comments: