Wednesday, April 14, 2010

8 months old!!!

I feel like I JUST put up Cohen's 7 month picture and here I am posting his 8 month picture!
Big things this month:
* tried fruits for the first time, but my crazy kiddo prefers veggies
* learned to roll and roll and roll to get where he wants to go
* first Easter
* has been working on lots of new sounds
* LOTS of yelling to hear himself
* loves cups, especially the ones someone else is holding
and the biggest one that started the day before 8 months
HE IS CRAWLING!!
I'll post some videos of the crawling soon...meanwhile we need to start baby proofing our plants and other low lying objects! :)

2 comments:

The Chesebro's said...

Oh man what an adorable picture!!

The Cornell's said...

Oh he is SO cute!! I can't believe he is 8 months old already. I can't wait to see him crawling. :)