Friday, April 10, 2009

More from Mexico- Curls, Signs, and Geocaching

Curls-

Sam LOVES how curly his hair gets in the humidity. It used to curl more when we lived in LA too...but not even this much!
Signs-

who needs a drive thru when you have an auto-mac?!

I think I find this sign most amusing because they are able to correctly use the word nor in their sign but need a little help with theft and contents. :)
Geocaching-

Well if you have spent any time with the Russell family you know what geocaching is...for those of you that don't click on the link! My dad, mom, Sam's mom and I went for one adventure while in Cancun. We found the location and were eventually told that someone must have removed it but we were in the right spot...
so we instead took a nice walk back to our condo snapping pics along the way.

2 comments:

Mandy and Supreme said...

sam looks like a rock star. and the sign misuesed "it's" too :)

Mandy and Supreme said...

also that baby counter thing REALLY creeps me out. it's just floating there like it's pickled! grelech!! (that's the noise I just made!!)