Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rest of my stay in sunny CA

GRUB in the GUNDO-
While staying with my friend Jen in El Segundo (our old hood) I helped her host "Grub in the Gundo" which is a fun night of food where people go from house to house to eat. Jen's house was one of the stops, so she, Travis and I prepared the food and ate with folks as they stopped by.
Signs were put out front of each place so people knew where to go.
It was SO hot in LA while I was there and especially hot that day since we made so much food in the oven we decided to host outside and it was such a nice night!
GREEKBILL NIGHT OUT-

We went out for a work bowling night at Lucky Strike...I got them to put the Sox game on at the end of our lane! Ellie learned a new bowling technique which really stepped up her second game!

HANGING WITH FRIENDS-

I was able to see some friends while out there but as always it was a quick trip and so full that I never seem to get enough time with anyone!! Luckily I am sure I'll be back in the area sometime soon!

1 comment:

The Cornell's said...

You don't mess around when you update! Hokey smokes! :)