Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Julie's Shower

In January I went to a shower for my friend Julie. I have been friends with Julie and her husband Chris since we met in our freshman dorm. It's been so fun to go through so many years and life changing events together...this being another one along the way.
Julie didn't want to do the typical baby shower so instead it was a Saturday night cocktail/appetizer party. This is Julie (baby belly covered) me, Hudson, and Brooke (Hudson's mommy)
I know Julie loves to open stuff so I wrapped EVERYTHING in the basket
Chris is a BIG hunter so the little camo outfit was a big hit.
here's the belly...sooooo cute!
AND...since I am soooooo behind on my blog I now have pics of baby girl Jungman (as she was known) as well!!
Cora Kathleen Jungman
born 2/16

No comments: