Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stapleton Garage Sale

Saturday morning started EARLY with Bri and Brittni's arrival for the Stapleton garage sale. For those of you that don't know...Stapleton is the community Sam and I live in that was built where the old airport used to be. This area is FULL of young families and little kids so we knew there would be some good deals. After about 3 hours and literally walking only 2 blocks we couldn't fit anything else in the car! Here's a pic of the 3 of us with all of our deals...minus a kitchen table for the Fudge house! Bri at one point may have said "this is the best day of my life!" Now I know she was caught up in the moment and her husband and baby may disagree with the statement but it is for sure worth repeating!!

1 comment:

The Cornell's said...

FANTASTIC day. I woke up today thinking "I wish I could repeat last Saturday morning..." That was so fun and I am already looking forward to next year! :)