Saturday, June 20, 2009

Denver Baby Shower

My friends in Denver threw a baby shower for me a couple of weeks ago...I am cheating and backdating my blog posts so later on when I finally get to my scrapbook I'll be able to remember the right dates. :)
Brooke, the hostess, and her little man Hudson
Clare...and Hudson...he's a ladie's man!

Bri, Crystal, Helen, Sparrow, Clare, me and baby T
Sparrow made this cute cake (they all know I love angel food cake!)
and Bri made this cute cake! I had no idea how much work these are until I started taking it apart the other day and realized every diaper has to have a rubberband around it!
and as if the diaper cake was not enough, Bri cranked out these little bird's nest cupcakes as well!
We REALLY lucked out that the weather held out for us because Brooke has such a cute backyard setup.
time to open some gifts...
Oh the places you'll go is the theme of our baby room...more along the travel lines with some Seuss stuff here and there. I will post pics of the baby room soon...just finishing it all up.
never too early for some Sox gear!
I don't think Sam will have a problem carrying this diaper bag?! :)
The whole crew...thanks to whoever thought to take this picture I am so happy to have it! It is so fun to have my oldest friends together with my newest friends!
And the two that have known me the longest...mom and my sister Kate.
Thanks to all of you gals for such a GREAT shower!!!

No comments: