Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stapleton Garage Sale/Sleepover!

I know, I know...I am STILL in JULY but I am gradually catching up folks so don't give up!.

 We went to the annual Stapleton garage sale again this year and collected a bunch of great stuff.  My dad stayed home with the boys while we all hit the sales.
 Later that day we met up at the town center for some dinner and some fountain time
 then it was sleepoever time!!  this is Cohen after waking up at the Fudges in the morning
 and all of the kiddos in the am...as close to a group shot as we could get!
 the babies were a little more cooperative


 we hit the pool in the morning
 which the boys all LOVE!
 and it was so nice to enjoy another day out in the sun
 then after nap we rounded out the weekend of fun with a visit to the local frozen yogurt place...I LOVE Isaac's face from digging right into his sample cup of yogurt
 and a very happy Cohen with his!

MEANWHILE...the boys were on a camping/hiking adventure (that turned out to be more hiking than they had bargained for) Since I was not on the trip I can't really label many of the pics but wanted to include them so you can see the fun the guys had as well...


 Sam's fish!! 













this was our text on the last night to daddy doing the sign (well as close as you can get with a hand full of pretzel) for I love you

No comments: