Saturday, July 3, 2010

Jen's Wedding Day

The morning of Jen's wedding we (Jen, Trina and I) woke up early and had breakfast at the hotel then headed over to the reception site for set up. Jen checked to make sure everything was there then headed out to get ready. Trina and I led the crew for setting everything up.
BEFORE
AFTER
Jen chose navy blue and bright green and the colors looked AMAZING together, especially with the flowers she had.
and the cupcake tower...BEFORE
and after!
the cupcakes were quite a hit...
because they were so delicious!
-
-
After set up Trina and I went back to the hotel to get ready then we were off to the ceremony.
Here comes the bride and she looks BEAUTIFUL!!
I always love to watch the groom and Travis was beaming at his beautiful bride!
I love this shot
and this one too
vows
rings!
kissing his bride (WIFE!!!)
Mr. and Mrs. Wimer
and the REAL Mr. and Mrs. Wimer! :)
-
-
Then it was time to CELEBRATE!
the welcome board at the reception
first dance
toast from her sister
sisters
group dance!
cake (I mean cupcake) time!
me and Trina
Trina, Travis, Jen and me
Jen changed into a cute little white dress and braided her hair because to leave they...

rode their bikes!


No comments: